Minsk Agreements 2015 about Polish and Russia territories made by judeo-satanists.
The new agreement comes between Ukraine, Russia, France and Germany.
We Jews of Europe announce that the Treaties of Versailles and Potsdam are not valid and Poland together with Poles must disappear from the map of Europe. Such a position adopted between Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel / Jewess from Prussia / and Presidents of the Ukraine Petro Poroshenko vel Walcman / Jew of Moldavia /, France Francois Hollande / Jew from France / and Russia Vladimir Putin / Jew from Russia / in Minsk, 11 February 2015.
Thus, Poland lost its independence when it did not participate in the agreements. War takes place in Ukraine on land legally belonging to the Polish and Russian and Polish party has been excluded by their ancient enemies !!!
TREATY BETWEEN POLAND, RUSSIA AND THE UKRAINE, SIGNED AT RIGA, MARCH 18TH, 1921 IS STILL VALID !!!
A Set of Measures for the Performance of Minsk Agreements
- Immediate and comprehensive ceasefire in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions of Ukraine and its strict implementation commencing at 00 h. 00 min. (Kiev), on February 15, 2015.
- Withdrawal of all heavy weapons by both sides to equal distances in order to create a security zone with a width of at least 50 km between them for artillery systems with a calibre of 100 mm and more, and a security zone with a width of 70 km for MLRS and with a width of 140 km for MLRS “Tornado-S” “Uragan,” “Smerch” and tactical missile systems “Tochka” (“Tochka-U”):
– for the Ukrainian troops: from the actual line of contact;
– for the armed forces of the certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions of Ukraine: from the line of contact in accordance with the Minsk Memorandum of September 19, 2014.
The withdrawal of heavy weapons set out above shall begin no later than the second day after the cease-fire and end within 14 days.
This process will be assisted by the OSCE, with the support of the Trilateral Contact Group.
- On the part of the OSCE, to ensure effective monitoring and verification of the ceasefire and the withdrawal of heavy weapons from the first day of the withdrawal, with the use of all necessary means, including satellites, drones, radar systems and so forth.
- On the first day following the withdrawal to begin a dialogue with respect to the modalities of the local elections in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and the Law of Ukraine “On the temporary order of local government in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions,” as well as with respect to the future operation of these areas on the basis of the Law.
Immediately, and not later than 30 days from the date of signing of this document, to adopt a resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine with the specification of the territory covered by the special regime provided for in the Law of Ukraine “On the temporary order of local government in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions”, [such territory] to be based on the line set out in the Minsk Memorandum of September 19, 2014.
- Provide pardons and amnesties by means of enacting a law prohibiting the prosecution and punishment of persons in connection with the events that took place in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions of Ukraine.
- Facilitate the release and exchange of all hostages and illegally detained persons, based on the principle of “all for all”. This process must be completed no later than on the fifth day following the withdrawal.
- Provide secure access, delivery, storage and distribution of humanitarian assistance to those in need on the basis of an international mechanism.
- Determination of the modalities of the full restoration of the socio-economic relations, including social transfers, such as pensions and other payments (receipts and income, timely payment of all utility bills, renewal of taxation within the legal framework of Ukraine).
To this end, Ukraine shall reestablish control over the segment of its banking system in the areas affected by conflict, and it is possible that an international mechanism to facilitate such transfers will be created.
- Restoration of full control by the government of Ukraine over the state border throughout the conflict zone, which shall begin on the first day following the local elections and be completed following a comprehensive political settlement ([to wit:]  local elections in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions on the basis of the Law of Ukraine and  a constitutional reform) by the end of 2015, subject to the performance of Paragraph 11 – in consultation and by agreement with the representatives of certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions within the framework of the Trilateral Contact Group.
- Withdrawal of all foreign armed units, military equipment, as well as mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine under the supervision of the OSCE. The disarmament of all illegal groups.
- Passing of a constitutional reform in Ukraine with the entry into force by the end of 2015 of a new constitution, which shall incorporate decentralization as a key element (taking into account the characteristics of certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions, to be agreed upon with the representatives of these areas), as well as, before the end of 2015, adoption of permanent legislation with respect to the special status of certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions in accordance with the measures specified in Note ,.
- On the basis of the Law of Ukraine “On the temporary order of local government in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions”, all questions regarding local elections shall be discussed and agreed upon with the representatives of these areas of Donetsk and the Lugansk regions within the framework of the Trilateral Contact Group. Elections shall be held in compliance with the relevant standards of the OSCE and shall be monitored by the OSCE ODIHR.
- To intensify the activities of the Trilateral Contact Group, including through the establishment of working groups to implement the relevant aspects of the Minsk Agreements. [These working groups] shall reflect the composition of the Trilateral Contact Group.
Such measures in accordance with the Law “On the special order of local government in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions” shall include the following:
- exemption from punishment, harassment and discrimination of individuals associated with the events that took place in certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
- the right to linguistic self-determination;
- participation of local governments in the appointment of the heads of prosecutorial bodies and the courts in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions;
- ability for the central executive authorities to enter into agreements regarding economic, social and cultural development of certain regions of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions with the relevant local authorities;
- the State shall support the socio-economic development of individual regions of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions;
- facilitation by the central government of cross-border cooperation between certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions and the regions of the Russian Federation;
- establishment of units of People’s Militia by order of local councils with the goal of maintaining public order in certain areas of the Donetsk and the Lugansk regions;
- the powers of local council deputies and officers elected in early elections, to be set by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in accordance with this law, may not be terminated.
Yes the devil is in the detail so it is important to understand this is a halt to the fighting while the parties attempt to implement We are not on the ground nor a we privy to the actual logistics and challenges the NAF forces face …as we sit in the comfort of our homes shouting from the sidelines. Whatever out come some may believe is attainable in the short term with out doubt what isn’t needed is an ongoing guerrilla war if indeed the militia forces indeed had the capacity to march on Kiev …after all the Soviets had until the 50s the deal with a Fascist insurgent army….Those fanatics exist in Ukraine today …but the conditions are not the same as in the early 50s…These people are far more emboldened.
“The attempt to reach agreement by the Normandy Four in Minsk appears to have ended in failure for the peoples of Ukraine and Novorossia. With a ceasefire mooted for Sunday/Monday, expect all hell to break loose. Motorola’s Sparta battalion is already in Debaltsevo, ready to tighten the noose on a pocket of 7-8,000 Ukrops Poroshenko fails to acknowledge as being in any way surrounded.”
“Ukrainian reserves are massed outside of the Debaltsevo pocket and they will be thrown into the fray. Ukrainian heavy artillery rings the cities and many civilians will die needlessly before midnight on Sunday.
“Moreover, while the four unaffected leaders may agree to the Novorossians falling back to their September positions, Zackarchenko and Plotnitsky will be extremely hard-pressed to agree to this, if they’re willing to entertain such a ludicrous notion. How can a sustainable and peaceful settlement of any substance be reached when Poroshenko fails to recognise front-line realities?
“The politicians have walked away. The hawks will, unfortunately, now take over.”